miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2007

Working with Values!

During the month of June, we worked with values. We entered in a competition in which we had to make a drawing showing our opinions about jealousy, responsible behaviour, helping others, and what is good and what is bad.
The teacher taught us a poem called The Smile Starter, and we want to share it with you!
The Smile Starter!

Smiling is infectious,
You catch it like the flu.
When someone smiled at me today,

I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.



When he smiled I realized,
I'd passed it to him.
I thought about that smile,
then I realized its worth.


A single smile just like mine,
could travel the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected.


Let's start an epidemic quick,
and get the world infected!


These are Lucía, Ana and Oriana, with our Smile Starter Poster =)


No hay comentarios: